Friday 2 February 2018

Construction: Filming the blog scene


CONSTRUCTION:FILMING THE BLOG SCENE
For this scene, we filmed in my bedroom to make feel more realistic for the audience. This is the first scene we introduce the opioids to which eve becomes addicted to throughout the opening there are scenes where she is taking her opioids.

Eve is filming for her blog which she explains to her viewers what has happened in her life and the way eve is speaking she comes across as upset and depressed.  I recorded myself using a canon 750D and captured mid-shot of myself which makes it seem more realistic that I was filming for my blog website. 



My fellow team member created a website for my character which is feature in this scene and we recorded an over shoulder shot which showcases eve scrolling through old pictures of herself and friends and comes across as angry as she feels betrayed by her friends, as well when she slams the laptop case down.

In contrast, we filmed a scene for eve blog to show how she was before she became mentally ill and also features two of her friends, which we used a tripod and canon 750D and capture a mid-shot.  This shot of eve and two friends gives the audience a different perspective of what eve was like before she became unwell. 


Risk Assessment:








1 comment:

WELCOME MODERATOR

LYDIA O'REILLY CANDIDATE NUMBER 1543 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL 64680 Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy!  I worked...