Tuesday 27 February 2018

WELCOME MODERATOR





LYDIA O'REILLY
CANDIDATE NUMBER 1543
CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL 64680

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy! 

I worked with Marada Kochi 1526 and Chloe Saville 1553.  


Our brief was to make the titles and openings of a fictional thriller film.  The title of our film is One By One.

Our film is immediately below, my preliminary exercises are above.

All my RESEARCH and PLANNING follow below on the main blog roll, in reverse order, starting with the latest first. To present my research and planning, I have used a wide variety of platforms and tools: Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Emaze, YouTube, Piktochart and iMovie

My CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION is above under Pages. Clicking on the tab CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION will show the research and planning that went into our responses to these questions. To present my responses, I have used the following platforms: question 1: Movie with quick time; question 2 ; question 3 Emaze; question 4: Emaze. 


Final Opening


We together as a production team, directed certain scenes, working together to create an exiting thriller film opening. I took responsibility in particular, for the scene of Eve filming herself for her blog.  I set the camera and tripod in my bedroom, where I recorded myself using a Canon 750D and captured mid-shot of myself to create a realistic feel that I was filming for my blog.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME MODERATOR

LYDIA O'REILLY CANDIDATE NUMBER 1543 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL 64680 Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy!  I worked...